Hi, welcome to our blog. At here we are talking about motorbikes, races, enduro, dirt bikes and more. Today’s topic is Suzuki’s brand new model, 2020 Suzuki RM-Z450. Let’s take a look to this motorbike.
I think everything looks fantastic, but similarities with 2018 model are immediately apparent. I found the color choice very succesful. Colors that used with this model made this motorbike look dynamic and energetic. Harmony of yellow and blue looks amazing. Also gold color used in the front is quite remarkable, i like that detail.
First thing that we need to say that this bike is the heaviest in 450 class. RM-Z450 has a smooth, linear power delivery that makes it easy to ride for beginners and pros. While you’re dealing wtih bumps and hard landings, the chassis and suspension combination are very useful to help you. In general, Suzuki is better at rough tracks.
Styling on the 2020 RM-Z450 has changed with different colors in the graphic scheme. The fuel tank is still blue, holding about 1.7 gallons. Black pieces adorn the machine everywhere, especially you can see them at rims, lower fork guards, triple clamps, engine case guards, the rear caliper guard and handlebar mounts.
Braking power is still handled by a 270mm rotor up front with Nissin components at both ends. Suzuki is the only manufacturer in the 450cc motocross class whose bikes are coming off the assembly line with Bridgestone Battlecross X30 tires. The rest of the manufacturers utilize some form of Dunlop rubber.
- Engine type: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single cylinder, DOHC
- Displacement: 449cc,
- Bore & stroke: 96.0mm x 62.1mm
- Fuel delivery: EFI
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.7 gal
- Lighting coil: No
- Spark arrester :No
- EPA legal: No
- Running weight, no fuel: 240 lb.
- Wheelbase: 1480mm (58.3”)
- Ground clearance: 325 mm (12.8”)
- Seat height: 955 mm (37.6”)
- Front tire: 80/100-21 X30 Bridgestone
- Rear tire: 110/90-19 X30 Bridgestone
- Fork: Showa inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Shock: Link type, coil spring, oil-damped
- Country of origin: Japan
- Suggested retail price: $8,999